Valla Beach Community Markets (2448, NSW)Information for Stall Holders / Booking a stall
We require that all sites be booked in advance. All sites must be pre-booked. We can not guarantee a place to people who have not booked.
Your booking is confirmed when you receive an invoice/receipt.
Stall / Site Fees
- Single site (3m x 3m) $30.
- Community Tent (chair and table under marquee) $15.
- Casual insurance $10 ($5 for community tent).
- Food stalls $50 (+$10 for power).
Send a Booking Request
Booking a Market Stall
We offer both permanent and casual sites.
If you are new to our markets Peter will require:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- Your stall name (if you have one).
- A copy of your current insurance, or an indication that you would like to purchase day cover.
- What you are selling.
- Food stalls – the dimensions of your stall footprint. You must have your own insurance. Do you need power?
Planned Market Layout (Next Market)
It is recommended that all stalls are paid for in advance to the VBCA bank account. Electronic deposit information is available on request to Peter Sobey at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are aware that some people are not conversant with internet banking so we do accept cash on the day. Market staff will collect fees from all stall holders after the commencement of the market.
If you decide to leave before your fees have been collected it is your responsibility to come to the market office, located near the shelter shed, and pay your fees.
Arrival and Departure
Code of conduct
We ask all people who attend Valla Beach Markets to be respectful of market visitors, stallholders and market volunteers.
Rude language, suggestions and gestures will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from future markets.
We are all volunteers trying to help the community.